Personal Care Products I Use.
Our bodies are overloaded with chemicals from our environment, food and the products we use in our house everyday. We are exposed to a historically high levels right now which many feel can be associated with the rise in cancer and autoimmune diseases.
Cleaning up the products we use can help our bodies heal.
Here is a list of the products I use and love:
- Natural soaps made from real oils and fats. Prefer buying from small shops.
- Baking soda for cleansing
- Witch hazel for toner
- Apricot kernel oil for moisturizer or my dandelion salve
- Baking soda
- Zuzu Luxe powders
- Mineral Fusion eye shadow
- Honeybee Naturals – eye liner
- MadeOn chap stick
- Zuzu Luxe lip liner
- EVOLV h shampoo
- Apricot kernel oil for moisturizer
- Dandelion salve (I will show you how to make it!)
- MadeOn hard lotion bar
- All Natural for Her by Herban Cowboy
Nail Polish and remover:
- No Miss
- Mama cloth – washable cloth pads
- NaturaCare organic tampons and pads